Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

5 things I can't live without!

Hey guys! If you can't already tell by the title, I am going to share with you 5 things that I cant live without! I hope you guys comment your top 5 to or email them to me at eme4ujc@hotmail.com ! Enjoy
My EOS lip Balm! My favorite flavor is peach :) I take it with me every were I go! It not only feels good, but its good for you to!!
A good fashion magazine of course! That's what this blog is about right?
SPARKLES!!!! I see we have another main object to this blog :) I wear them every where I go!! This is something I could literally not live with out!
My hunger games pin, to show my love for the hunger games!! My favorite book!
and lastly, my iPod! Theres never a bad time to listen to music!! Who's your favorite artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment