Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Introducing me!

Hey guys! Its Emily here. As you already know, I am new to the blogging world! But I created this blog to show my love for fashion, and wrighting! So what better way to do my first blog than to introduce myself! Here are 7 things about me! 1.My absolutely favorite book is "The Hunger Games" By Suzanne Collins. It is also my favorite movie! 2. I live in the USA 3. My favorite color is.....SPARKLES! 4. My Favorite country is Israel 5. I am addicted to you tube and the internet when not reading! 6. I play the piano, trombone, violin, guitar, and the banjo! 7. When I was little I thought I was allergic to Bananas because I HATED them. (And still do) I hope you enjoy these random facts about me and don't forget to follow for fashion advice and fun! Have a great weekend! ~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment